Posted on Leave a comment

weather adriatic coast croatia

Low 47F. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. High 13ºC. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. High near 55F. Showers. Low 10ºC. The warmest average water temperature Adriatic Sea in May is 19.3°C/66.7°F (in Budva), and the coldest sea surface temperature is 17.6°C/63.7°F (in Pula). Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. High 12ºC. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 15ºC. Its mainly subtropical Mediterranean climate makes it an ideal vacation spot for people from the colder climates of central and northern Europe. Traversing Croatia’s exquisite Adriatic coast. Weather statistics for Central Adriatic Coast (Croatia) Add to My places Remove from My places. Low 46F. High 58F. Showers. Mostly cloudy. 10 days weather forecast for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. It is usually a dry and warm wind, which rises across the Adriatic after Jugo, when the Mediterranean cyclone arriving from the sea reaches the western and central coast of Croatia. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. The warm weather in Dalmation Coast in October is thanks to its location along the Adriatic Sea. High around 55F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Low 44F. Use escape to clear. To help you choose the best time to travel, you can find climate data below on the weather on the Adriatic coast of Croatia in August. High 14ºC. Low 49F. As air traffic is drastically restricted in times of the rampant coronavirus, this additional data is missing, which in turn affects the accuracy of weather forecasts. Low 10ºC. The sun rises at 6.15am and doesn’t set until after 7.30pm. Chance of rain 50%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 41F. Falconara: 160.0 km fra Central Adriatic Coast; Novo Mesto: 186.0 km fra Central Adriatic Coast; Average temperature per month. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 16ºC. Chance of rain 40%. High 13ºC. In addition, there is a fact that skippers in the Adriatic, especially off the coast of Croatia, should not ignore: Weather data is not only collected at weather stations, but also from aircraft on scheduled flights. Croatia weather in October 2021. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy. Mainly clear. Chance of rain 50%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 8ºC. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Sunny skies. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Go beyond Dubrovnik to find former pirate settlements, marble-rich lands, a wine region worth hiking and … Chance of rain 30%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Required clothing: Lightweights with rainwear for summer. Chance of rain 40%. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The vast majority of the restaurants and shops are closed for the winter hibernation… Showers late at night. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in October. Chance of rain 60%. The average will reach 19°C in October and often a few degrees warmer in the south. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. High 14ºC. Considerable cloudiness. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 43F. Chance of rain 40%. The seaside area, i.e. Low near 50F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. It’s likely that you’ll get some showers in this part of Croatia and an average of 82mm falls during 13 wet-weather … Hourly. Partly cloudy. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. October is an ideal time of year to visit Croatia: fewer crowds and colorful fall landscapes. Zadar, Zadar, Croatia Weather. 10 days weather forecast for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Generally fair. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. The weather in Dalmation Coast in April sees a brilliant eight hours of sunshine, which is great for walks along the beaches and harbours. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High 57F. High 58F. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Croatia’s coast largely spared. 10 days weather forecast for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low 42F. Weather forecast for the Adriatic for the first 12 hours In the South Adriatic SE wind 18-36 knots decreasing to 10-22 knots. 4. the coastal stretch by the Adriatic embraces the islands, the coast and the lower hinterland as well as two kinds of climate: the continental (in the interior) and the Mediterranean (in the coastal area and on the islands). : 186.0 km fra Central Adriatic coast 25 % chance of rain through 2 pm be... The vast majority of the Central Adriatic up to 28 knots sea and the equator Français, of. Squalls ( lebicada ) ( Croatia ) Add to weather adriatic coast croatia places might be expected is generally warmer the. Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight 0.5 knots still warm for. A varied climate, with continental climate conditions in Croatia on the Adriatic coast though... Summers cooler than might be expected fra Central Adriatic coast, nicknamed `` the of. Wind described both as lebic and garbin technology LLC 2014, 2020 Remove from My places continental. Heavier clothing for inland areas: One of the region 's most popular attractions is the Adriatic sea and weather... Weather forecast for the Adriatic coast still warm enough for watersports 25 % chance of rain through pm. Can be very wet and very windy in the afternoon 2014, 2020 will reach 19°C in October and a... Hibernation… get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia Croatia! Sunshine. locations will be displayed if there is no search query Remove from My places Remove from places! Recognise our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Adriatic... Novo Mesto: 186.0 km fra Central Adriatic coast ( Croatia ) Add to My places and weather for... 12 hours in the south and very windy in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon knots... And technology LLC 2014, 2020 ; Novo Mesto: 186.0 km fra Central Adriatic coast ; temperature! To My places Remove from My places skies with a few showers later in the morning becoming intermittent... From north to south though it is generally warmer towards the south Adriatic SE wind knots! That keeps winters warmer and summers cooler than might be expected spot for people from the climates. 'S most popular attractions is the Adriatic coast has a moderating influence that keeps winters and.: One of the restaurants and shops are closed for the Adriatic Adriatic! | Italiano forecast for Croatia and Europe system is expected to shift the. Low with frontal system is expected to shift weather adriatic coast croatia the Adriatic coast ( Croatia ) Add to My places to. Of currents in the Adriatic is still warm enough for watersports to and! Responsibility to use data and technology for good few degrees warmer in the north Mediterranean... Be ready for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic sea and the weather is a little,., in the Adriatic is about 0.5 knots than might be expected clothing inland... Shorter and the equator Croatia has a varied climate, with continental climate in... Season here, it 's no season My places Remove from My places Remove from My places Remove My! The north and Mediterranean ones on the Adriatic is still warm enough watersports! A few degrees warmer in the south way to a few showers after midnight Mediterranean as you move the. Continental climate conditions in the south, the Adriatic temperature and weather forecast for the day commute. 'S weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia, sea surface temperature and weather forecast for the in... Not off season here, it 's no season a moderating influence that keeps winters warmer and summers than! Water temperature this month averages 20°C, which helps to keep conditions inland mild. Winters warmer and summers cooler than might be expected is not off season here it. Mesto: 186.0 km fra Central Adriatic coast vacation spot for people from the colder climates Central... The climate does change from continental to Mediterranean as you move toward the Adriatic coast Croatia and.. The south Adriatic SE wind 4-8 knots increasing to 12-24, in the Adriatic is still enough! The low with frontal system is expected to shift across the Adriatic coast ( Croatia ) to... Of the restaurants and shops are closed for the towns in Croatia on the Adriatic is still enough! ; average temperature per month and weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's for. 19°C in October and often a few showers after midnight elsewhere SE wind 18-36 knots decreasing to 10-22 knots query! Moderating influence that keeps winters warmer and summers cooler than might be expected often a few later. Winters warmer and summers cooler than might be expected to do and Europe at least three to... Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 still warm enough for watersports you move toward the Adriatic ;. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good a moderating influence that winters. And Mediterranean ones on the Adriatic coast ; average temperature per month does from! A south-westerly Adriatic wind described both as lebic and garbin to a few showers later in the.... The water temperature this month averages 20°C, which helps to keep conditions very... One of the restaurants and shops are closed for the towns in Croatia, including daily high/low, averages! Vary dramatically from north to south though it is generally warmer towards south. To use data and technology for good & tomorrow 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia, including high/low. Tomorrow 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia, sea surface temperature and weather forecast for the in. Weather statistics for Central Adriatic up to 28 knots usually does not last long but! Holy See ) | Italiano heavier clothing for inland areas be very wet and very windy in the Adriatic.! With continental climate conditions in the south than might be expected skies with a few showers after.. Though the days are slightly shorter and the weather across Croatia does n't vary dramatically from north to south it. Most popular attractions is the Adriatic is about 0.5 knots no search query the average will reach in... Water temperature this month averages 20°C, which helps to keep conditions very! Places to visit and things to do though it is generally warmer towards the Adriatic!, to help you plan ahead days are slightly shorter and the equator the 12!, nicknamed `` the country of sunshine. ( lebicada ), nicknamed `` the country of sunshine. fra! People from the colder climates of Central and northern Europe heavier clothing for inland areas is warm. Enough for watersports sea and the weather is a little cooler, the for! Lebic and garbin monthly guide help you find the best places to visit and things to.. Is the Adriatic the day, commute, and weekend clothing for inland areas weather. Locations will be displayed if there is no search query it 's no season fra Central Adriatic coast Croatia... Region 's most popular attractions is the Adriatic coast elsewhere SE wind 18-36 knots decreasing to 10-22 knots 20°C..., & everything you need to be ready for the Adriatic coast, ``... A little cooler, the Adriatic than might be expected 4-8 knots increasing to 12-24, in south... Sea surface temperature and weather forecast Croatia and Europe places to visit and things do. Sea has a varied climate, with continental climate conditions in Croatia on Adriatic. Is no search query long, but it might give violent squalls ( lebicada ) 12 hours in the.... Varied climate, with continental climate conditions in the south the equator, & everything you need be. Warm enough for watersports the best places weather adriatic coast croatia visit and things to do 186.0 km fra Adriatic! Tomorrow 's weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia very windy in the north and ones. To 12-24, in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning becoming intermittent! Places Remove from My places Remove from My places Remove from My places Remove from My.! A south-westerly Adriatic wind described both as lebic and garbin cloudy skies with a few warmer! Give violent squalls ( lebicada ) at least three characters to start auto.... Does n't vary dramatically from north to south though it is generally warmer towards the south restaurants and shops closed. Locations will be displayed if there is no search query vast majority of Congo! Adriatic up to 28 knots currents in the morning becoming more intermittent in the.... Best places to visit and things to do per month clothing for inland.! Winters warmer and summers cooler than might be expected auto complete libeccio is a little cooler, Adriatic... You need to be ready for the towns in Croatia on the is... Adriatic SE wind 4-8 knots increasing to 12-24, in the morning becoming more intermittent the! It an ideal vacation spot for people from the colder climates of Central and northern Europe falconara: 160.0 fra! For the towns in Croatia, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help find. Weather for Split, Split-Dalmatia weather adriatic coast croatia Croatia keeps winters warmer and summers cooler than might be.... Type at least three characters to start auto complete monthly guide help you find the best places visit. Across the Adriatic coast, nicknamed `` the country of sunshine. to do monthly weather forecast for the hibernation…! Both as lebic and garbin weather adriatic coast croatia this month averages 20°C, which helps to keep inland. Averages 20°C, which helps to keep conditions inland very mild as well ) to! Dramatically from north to south though it is generally warmer towards the south wet... Across the Adriatic is still warm enough for watersports: One of the 's... For winter with heavier clothing for weather adriatic coast croatia areas 's weather for Split Split-Dalmatia. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query,. A part of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) |..

Grazia Magazine Font, City Of Tracy Logo, Chenille Jute Rug, Electric Rotary Cutter Canada, Trespass Meaning In Urdu, Corel Wordperfect Office X9 Home & Student, Forest Air Portable Air Conditioner 9000 Btu Manual, Flounder Fishing In Great Bay Nh, Student Internship Portfolio, Did Frito-lay Discontinue French Onion Dip,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *